Wanted

euromotors

Wanted

Post by euromotors »

Original front wheel for Norton F1 SportNew or good Used e-mail: Euromotors@village.uunet.beThanksWilly
euromotors

Re: Wanted

Post by euromotors »

euromotors wrote:Original front wheel for Norton F1 SportNew or good Used e-mail: Euromotors@village.uunet.beThanksWilly
Used It may be damaged Thanks Willy
euromotors

Post by euromotors »

I'm also looking for my F1 Sport an original rear caliper of type Brembo Goldline,RegardsWilly
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi WillyPvm front wheels for the F1 are in very short supply along with the brembo disks. The pvm Rcw/Nrs front wheels are different as well, in that the disks are not interchangeable on bore and offset with the f1 wheel or vice versa. The Pvm’s on eBay so far would need special disks to be made to fit an f1. It would help matters if we new what other bikes the original Brembo disks fitted as most wheels are listed by the bike they came off.The Brembo 4 pot gold line callipers are also fitted to ducati’s, mounts are 40mm centre to centreRegards Wayne
euromotors

Post by euromotors »

Wayne wrote:Hi WillyPvm front wheels for the F1 are in very short supply along with the brembo disks. The pvm Rcw/Nrs front wheels are different as well, in that the disks are not interchangeable on bore and offset with the f1 wheel or vice versa. The Pvm’s on eBay so far would need special disks to be made to fit an f1. It would help matters if we new what other bikes the original Brembo disks fitted as most wheels are listed by the bike they came off.The Brembo 4 pot gold line callipers are also fitted to ducati’s, mounts are 40mm centre to centreRegards Wayne
Thanks Wayne,Regards Willy
euromotors

Post by euromotors »

I’m also looking, RH muffler for Norton F1 sport ?Regardswilly
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi WillyHave a word with Andover, i think one side was available the other is not. If you are still stuck speak to Geoff Maddern at ASBO Exhausts, he make some special norton stuff, if nessasary i would take one of mine off as a pattern. unfotunatly i would have to charge a bit of petrol money as there is no way i would post my exhaust aboutRegards Wayne