Another Commander for Sale

Richard Negus

Another Commander for Sale

Post by Richard Negus »

Fully rebuilt just over two years ago, including;.moly'd engine.rebuilt gearbox.rebuilt starter motor.hydraulic clutch.digital ignition.alloy rear fork.USD forks.17" wheels with new radial Bridgestone BT023's ; 120/70F +160/70R.320mm front discs + 6-piston Nissin calipers + sintered pads.full-width alloy radiator with 9" automotive fan.50 amp car alternator.electric water pump with variable electronic controller.heated grips.single Odyssey gel battery.oil recovery system.re-upholstered seat with gel insert.recorded mileage today 68,142 ; 16,000 since rebuild.run exclusively on Comp 2 since rebuild.first registered March 1989.knows its own way around ScotlandOffers over £7k to finance my next project.
F750-03.JPG
229.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
rjg30091982

Re: Another Commander for Sale

Post by rjg30091982 »

Thats very kind of you to sell your bike Richard to fund your next project, i believe my Commander is your next one!!!!i'll give you a list of upgrades if your paying!hahahaRuss
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Russ,YOUR Commander is YOUR project, I'm just following instructions.I have to start another project 'cos I can't think of any more improvements to do to MY Commander. smiley
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Do you know what your getting yet?
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Yes.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Well, I'm almost sure what it's going to be .......
114.JPG
But, for Andy & Kev's benefit, this is how I did the 50 amp generator. A later version has the alloy radiator and big fan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Bump!
Wayne Davies

Post by Wayne Davies »

Hello Richard,I am in the market for a well sorted Commander. Your reputation goes before you. I am a new member of the club and have little experience of Norton Rotaries but I am assured you are the person to guide me into the fold. My interest has been whetted by a fellow club member in the Bridgend and District British motorcycle Club who owns two Rotaries. His name is Howell Evans (You can see his bikes on our club website www.britishbikeclub.org )So. Is your Commander still for sale? if so can I see it and when? Best wishes,Wayne
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

'Jam sandwich' now gone to a new home. cryCash in my pocket smiley WANTED. Commander frame and engine/gearbox/carbs + V5C ; condition not important
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

WANTED. Commander frame and engine/gearbox/carbs + V5C ; condition not important[/quote]Richard I have a nice Tiger Cub Frame/engine/carb +V5 would that be more suitable for you?
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

In view of my advancing years, is that?Did I tell you about my test ride on a KTM 990SMT? Changed my perception of performance, but the vibration and low-speed transmission snatch reminded me why I ride a rotary.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Did I say anything about retired or old? red face wink red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....