Is it me ?

Richard Negus

Is it me ?

Post by Richard Negus »

Has the Gallery changed ? I've got ghosts that appear and disappear at will. Spooky !
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Malc

Re: Is it me ?

Post by Malc »

Not the ghost of you in that 5 a side football team is it?Mind, with forum topics like "WHERE WAS I" and "IS IT ME" it could be the dementia setting in, or you'll have to leave off that wacky baccy![Faster Faster as the speed of typing overtakes the speed of thought!color=#FF0000][/color]HeHe Very Happy
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Malc,I always blame aluminium saucepans - and I don't take sugar either, thank you.R.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Richard,I thought the saucpans on your boat were stainless? no sugar in tea,just wine or beer in a glass.Hope you got home safely before the weather closed down on Thursday,regards,J.B.
graham

Post by graham »

Yes,It's changed, question is; Do you like it. I do but my opinion is only one amongst the masses :-)One thing I can't do is stop the word cool becoming a smilie!! Or did I finally manage it? Nope not yet coolWhenever I have a few minutes I try to make our site a bit better. Tell me if you don't like it and I'll have another go.Graham
Malc

Post by Malc »

Hey , Graham, really cool site!Makes me smile every time the cool icon appears as currently have to wear dark glasses to use computer due to torn retina.Richard, thought you would need sugar to eat those aluminium saucepans.claM
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys, changing the subject completly,the Beezumph rally will not be at Cadwell next year, it's at Angelsey,has anyone used the track? if so any information will be most welcome,e.g.facilaties(bogs & showers)camping area,nearby pubs ect;thanks, I and the "mem-sahib" wish you all a very merry christmas & a safe and prosperous new year.Regards,J.B.
MrB

Post by MrB »

One thing I can't do is stop the word becoming a smilie!!
With a 'message posting', if you scroll down there's a selection of tick boxes which includes an option to disable smilies.Test one: with the disable smilies box unchecked I write the word coolTest two: with the disable smilies box checked I write the word cool againTest three: I'll click the exclamation mark smiley here exclaim I'll post this with the disable smilies box unchecked and see what happens.J.
MrB

Post by MrB »

Looks like you either have the programme recognise the words and replace with smilie icons at the time of posting or have it disabled. No in-betweens.J.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

graham wrote:Yes,It's changed, question is; Do you like it. I do but my opinion is only one amongst the masses :-)One thing I can't do is stop the word cool becoming a smilie!! Or did I finally manage it? Nope not yet coolWhenever I have a few minutes I try to make our site a bit better. Tell me if you don't like it and I'll have another go.Graham
Hi Graham,As with most things, change is fine when you get used to it. OK for me now !R.
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Dare I say it even I can use it now without blowing a gasket Very Happy
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

Smilies are a pain. I really dislike seeing them popping up in messages. If your happy,say you are, if your not, ditto. Also lol drives me crazy, I hate it!! I`ve just had another birthday so I`m even closer to being a Grumpy Old Man [or am I already there?]. Derek.
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

haha DITTO whats Ditto? if you are not happy say you are not happy? not ditto we can go around in circles all night with this one.ok I am extremely happy over the moon (metaphorically speak) site is good now