Tyre Kickers

gripper

Tyre Kickers

Post by gripper »

Is it me? Trying to sell a bike on this forum should be pretty simple, but it seems that after a few days of email ping pong, people just disappear. Not so much as a " thanks for the details, it's not what I'm looking for" or "Sorry to mess you around, the wife has just sussed out my plan and put the mockers on it" or even "I think your bike is a pile of poo and you're taking the p--s". just nothing. I bet Lord lucan and Reggie Perin were both potential Rotary owners. (one potential candidate wanted to know if the engine had been molyslipped. Hmm)
Interpol2471

Re: Tyre Kickers

Post by Interpol2471 »

Keep trying mate I think your bike looked pretty good up at Donnington cool I am afraid I am just keeping my trusty IP2 especially now I have a proper uncrashed fairing red face
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi The man who i bought my sport of is looking for a commando, pm me if your machine is a commando and its still for sale and i will pass the info on, seames a genuine guyRegards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

The bike in question is a Commander in grey if that is what you meant?
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

HIThat is what i ment, this man has ownd an f1 and and an f1 sport so i dont think he will be a time waster, pm me with your details and i will pass them on. however the usual disclamer applies. Regards wayne