Nrs Harris Frames

Wayne

Nrs Harris Frames

Post by Wayne »

Hi All A some of you are aware i am rebuilding a nrs engine originally to put into my black f1 sport, as Harris cant or wont make the nrs frame, however this turned up on ebay and with ash's help i decided it was worth a go along with a pair of pvm wheels and wp roma forks. the frame appears to be from 1990, which means it predates the Nrs frame, if i can get hold of a nrs swinging arm even to borrow it would be interesting to compair. ImageImageImageImageThe next stage is obtain some steering head bearings and rough fit the front end.Regards WayneBoth me and Paul (rcw) were looking at the tank and noticed it was similar to Rons 91 gp nrs, this tank is a lot squarer at the front and filler cap further back like my tank, any one any good photos of the gp bike with yellow plates with or without body work
Wayne

Re: Nrs Harris Frames

Post by Wayne »

Hi allHarris have confirmed my frames beams and headstock conform to nrs spec i need a new swining arm and mounting arangements, however i need the seat first as as ash pointed out its integral to the frameRegards Wayne