Silkolene update

rogerdodger

Silkolene update

Post by rogerdodger »

Straight from the horses lops so as to speakHello Roger,Please accept my apology for the time delay in responding.We have only earlier this week, had a meeting to finalise the re-introduction of a product which was formerly known as COMP2 PRE MIX.We will advertise on our website very soon – however for your information, we are re-introducing this formulation in our CLASSIC range to be known as 2T PREMIX Suitable for two-stroke and rotary motorcycle and aviation engines.This will be available initially only in 5 litre packaging, but am assured by my CLASSIC colleagues, that this product will be fine in that pack size.I hope to be able to have this available within the next few weeks so our stockists should be having it back on their shelves in the next month or so.There will also be a re-design of the CLASSIC range (packaging) in the new year.Thanks for supporting Silkolene!Kind regards,RosemaryRosemary MellorUK Automotive Product ManagerFuchs Lubricants UK plcNew Century StreetHanleyStoke on TrentST1 5HU
Interpol2471

Re: Silkolene update

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes I was told the dame on the phone Happy Days Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
gripper

Post by gripper »

you were told the DAME on the phone?
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I have very strange phone conversations red face and even poorer typing skills cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Not half as worrying as Roger getting it from the horses 'LOPS ...'
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

Lops what's Lops that should read MOUTH, how was that translated on the keyboard, blind as well as Welsh
nortonf1

Post by nortonf1 »

I am very interested in this oil, but I shall want etre on that she(it) brings something significant more!I think that for a Norton F1, the important is be one % of ashes sfatées very low(weak) below 1 %.I shall like knowing also if I can find her(it) in France.Thank you for answering has my message.
J'aime le bicylindre ,le 3 cylindres et le birotor mais a la sauce anglaise !